We have had to adapt our UK warehouse that serves our Worldwide non EU customers due to Brexit;
What this means for you:
- When entering the Tiger One site, you will be asked to enter your Delivery Country;
- We can only fulfil orders where the company Billing and Delivery address are in the same region, cross border sales are not available;
- You will only be able to purchase products that are available in your region. Please ensure you use the correct region, as failure to do so, will result in cancelled orders and delays.
- Depending on your shipping location, each order is subject to the following requirements;
- Please ensure that your account has an up to date KYC (Know Your Customers)* information. This includes:
- A proof of business (copy of your company registration documents, company id, tax number, 036/037 form etc)
- A copy of your personal id (driving license, passport etc)
*If your account is not up to date please Contact us including the relevant documentation. This is to satisfy the compliance in our business jurisdiction and will be held on file for our internal purposes only. Failure to do so will result in cancelled orders and delays.
- Depending on your shipping location, you may be required to import with a Phytosanitary certification. Please check your local import requirements and laws to ensure you are fully compliant.
- If this is not possible, we recommend checking out the possibility of registering as an EU entity.